Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dividends for Sept

I receive in excess of $11K dividends this month from the following:-

StarHub
SGS Bonds
SBS Transit
MiiF
UOB Preference Shares
OCBC Preference Shares
CitySpring

Also, I divested MiiF (it was a tactical buy by me anyway), and reinvested into
StarHill Global and LMIR. I am willing to take some small bet on Indonesia given its large domestic economy which was hardly scathed by the 2008/2009 crisis. Also, the next Presidential elections is in 2014, so the political landscape should be clear till then. For StarHill Global, I view it as one of the more reasonable Reit to invest at this stage where it is still trading at substantial discount to NAV.

I made a capital gain of around $2K from my Miif divestment on top of the $600 dividend received this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment