Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CHC Trial

I read the updates to the ongoing trial. For a start, I will reserve comment on the verdict as to let the long arms of the law take its natural course. Whether the accused six are guilty or not is for the law to decide and not individuals like me despite our preferences, inclinations whatever.

However, one point is quite clear to me. The justification from the church for spending all these monies is for the crossover project to reach out to more secular people out there.I think it has gotten the opposite effect. Due to the trial, perceived excesses and the people's perception of the 'china wine' video, my personal opinion is that the secular world is going to be even more sceptical and difficult to reach after this episode.

I am not vested in CHC or anything related.

No comments:

Post a Comment