Monday, October 9, 2017

Potential Cash Offer for Millenium & Copthorne Hotels pls

The Board of Directors of City Developments Limited(the “Company”) wishes to announce that the Company and the independent non-executive directors of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (the “Target”), a 65.204%-subsidiary1 of the Company listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (“LSE”), have jointly released an announcement (the “Joint Announcement”) on the LSE todayin relation to a possible cash offer to be made by Agapier Investments Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, for the Target. A copy of the Joint Announcement is attached as an Appendix to this announcement.

1 comment:

  1. I`m Charlie Bean. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com or number +1(512) 714-8010.

    ReplyDelete